Mini updates

I'm huge! Like hugeeeeeee! Forth pregnancy menyaksikan berat badan terhebat pernah dicapai - 70kg. I feel like a huge beach ball yg tak larat nak golek pun. But ada yg ckp my face and back tak nampak pregnant but cant hide that huge belly! The thing is during the last checkup baby is only about 1.5kg. Dah hok lain tu mendenya? Byk nau carry air ya.

Progress with new house berjalan lancar. By end of next week dah clear all cabinets so we can start moving in by end of the month kalau nak. Yeyy! I am only upset with the colour of my wardrobe, it's this yucky brown that looks so cheapo, did I really choos the colour. Why why why?

I've also started to shop for the baby. I must stop buying clothes. Kakak's baju yg elok2 all I still keep. My wishlist? A nice stroller for baby. Coz my fav stroller sudah pass kat SIL. Kira khalas lah tu.

Kids r excited about moving house and school but I'm so anxious for them. It's like first day of school all over again and times three! I am gonna miss Damansara area more than they do, believe me. Sob!

Xleh nak baring right now wpun dah lepas midnight. Se'eh and I feel besauuuuuuu!

I am currently 7.75 months pregnant. January, I can't wait for you!

0 comments:

Copyright @ My U!niverse | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger