Kiasu Lah Sangat!

My girls; Umaira going to Primary 3, and Ulfa almost in Primary 1. They grow up so fast! Tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk!

Love it when he takes up this role. So sexy! Eh?

My little smart girl is going to real school.

Ni dok mintak baju skolah gak ni, sebab attention mmg kat kakak2 only. At this time, we were looking at Kakaks' shoes. He wanted a black pair (sapa ntah lantik dia jadi pengawas?). So I told him to get a school bag instead. Luckily saploh hengget jek. Ahaks!

Macam-macam brand adaaaa... Kasut sekolah Ben 10 and Barbie. Pegh! Kids these days. And these were actually the cheapest kat situ ya...

I am not able to bend down and help them try. Mummy memang jadi cashier saja. Daddy tukang pilih. I wish they prepared tempat duduk, coz by then my kaki dah nak cramp.





 Dapat jek gaji terus serbu the nearest Jusco. Why Jusco? Memang banyak pilihan apatah lagi beli awal2 ni memang banyaklah saiz yang ada. And kebetulan time ni tak ramai orang. Aaanddd... Sebab Jusco members dapat 10% discount lagi. When you have more than one kids untuk disekolahkan, discounts help, a lot! Itupun ni baru shopping untuk two girls and baju sekolah rendah sahaja... Lom lagi baju sekolah agama... Belum lagi yurannya, buku sekolahnya, Umar's kindy yada yada yada... oh sangapnya. But bak kata seorang teman baik "you are investing in their future." I shall chant this whenever I look at my bank balance.
Gulp!

0 comments:

Copyright @ My U!niverse | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger